WHAT WE SHOULD DO
If you are going to lower down your mask, adjust it by holding the elastic cords
Specifically your eyes, nose, and mouth
- Avoid socializing in groups of more than 10 people
- Keep one-meter distance from others
- Follow instructions on signs and markings throughout the campus
- Use an alcohol-based hand sanitizer with at least 70% of alcohol
- Wash your hands frequently with soap and water for at least 20 seconds
- After coughing or sneezing
- Before and after eating
- After using the toilet
- After touching doorknobs and other surfaces
Cover your mouth and nose when you cough or sneeze with flexed elbow
If tissue is not available
COVID-19 RELATED INFORMATION
Gain more knowledge related to the COVID-19 pandemic.
COVID-19 Patients: New Classification
Useful Links on the Global COVID-19 Pandemic
Take care of yourself and your loved ones during the pandemic.
Supercharge Your Immune System
How to Take Care of Your Mental Health During Enhanced Community Quarantine
Caring for Loved Ones with COVID-19
Keep yourself and your family safe by knowing how to sanitize your home.
TECHNOLOGY AND CYBERSECURITY
Know the tech trends as wells as tips on how to stay safe on the internet.
Tech in Crisis: How We Survive the Lockdown
Test how much you know about the virus.
STI, with the help of local health departments and local government units, continuously monitors the COVID-19 pandemic and is taking heightened preventive measures and safety protocols in all of its campuses nationwide.
The safety of our community is our top priority in these trying times, so we’re doing our part to make things a little better.