Registration & Enrollment Procedures
STI warmly welcomes high school graduates, college transferees, second coursers, foreign applicants, and graduate program applicants to its campuses. All campuses take pride in their staff who are able to provide personalized assistance, fast, and efficient admissions procedures on-campus and even online.A student applicant follows the registration and enrollment procedures prescribed according to his student classification. In general, however, the following procedures shall be observed:
- Secure a Student Admission Form from the Registrar’s Office.
- Fill out the Student Admission Form and submit it together with the required documents to the Registrar’s Office for validation.
- Take the exam or interview if required by the Registrar.
- Consult the Registrar about the program/s to enroll in and the registration schedule.
- Select a class schedule, fill out the Registration Form and submit it to the Registrar’s Office for assessment.
- Pay the corresponding fees to the cashier.
- Obtain a copy of the form with the official stamp by presenting the official receipt to the Registrar’s Office.
- Present your copy of the Registration Form on the first day of classes for identification.