Banana-Nutella Soft Serve
2 large ripe bananas
2 tablespoons Nutella
1. Peel and slice the bananas into 1-inch pieces and seal them inside any airtight container (like a Ziploc bag). Freeze for a minimum of two hours.
2. Blend the banana chunks in a food processor. Alternatively, you can mash them with a fork until the consistency is creamy. Blend with Nutella.
3. Place your mixture into the freezer for 5 more minutes or longer, depending on your desired consistency. Top with honey, nuts or any of your favorite treats and enjoy!
Makes 1 cup
No-Bake Peanut Butter Cookies
1 and 1 /2 cup granulated sugar
1 /2 cup milk
1 /2 cup unsalted butter
1 /4 cup unsweetened cocoa powder
3 /4 cup peanut butter
2 teaspoons vanilla extract
3 cups quick cooking oats
1. In a large saucepan, combine sugar, milk, butter, and cocoa. Stir over medium heat until well blended.
2. Boil the mixture for exactly 90 seconds and immediately remove from heat.
3. Add in peanut butter and vanilla. Stir the mixture until the peanut butter is melted.
4. Stir the oats into the mixture.
5. Scoop the batter and drop onto your non-stick cookie pan (you can also line your baking pan with wax paper). Slightly flatten your batter into round cookies.
6. Allow cookies to set before serving.
Makes 30 cookies