Bachelor of Science in Computer Engineering (BSCpE)
Ready to InventBuild tomorrow's technology with the Bachelor of Science in Computer Engineering program. The four-year program will immerse you in the field of modern computer systems, data communications, computer systems architecture, and software development, among others. With rigorous training in state-of-the-art facilities, graduates will be ready to invent the next generation of technology.
Campuses with BSCpE
Apply & register online for the BSCpE course. Simply click this online registration button.
- Design a system, component, or process to meet desired needs within realistic constraints such as economic, environmental, social, political, ethical, health and safety, manufacturability, and sustainability, in accordance with standards.
- Design and conduct experiments as well as to analyze and interpret data.
- Apply knowledge of mathematics and science to solve complex engineering problems.
- Identify, formulate, and solve complex engineering problems.
- Communicate effectively.
- Deliver knowledge of contemporary issues.
- Function on multidisciplinary teams.
- Understand engineering and management principles as a member and leader in a team, to manage projects and multidisciplinary environments.
- Understand the impact of engineering solutions in a global, economic, environmental, and societal context.
- Use techniques, skills, and modern engineering tools necessary for engineering practice.
- Understand professional and ethical responsibility.
- Engage in life-long learning.
- Project Engineer
- Network Systems Administrator
- Data Communications Engineer
- Systems Engineer
- Systems Analyst
- Technical Support Engineer
- Test Engineer
- Quality Assurance Engineer