2 - Year Associate in Computer Technology (ASCT)
The two-year Associate in Computer Technology program is designed to jumpstart a student's career in the field of computer technology. Students will gain the fundamental competencies in the design and development of information systems. The program aims to develop the students' analytical, programming, and critical thinking skills through intensive hands-on programming projects in major courses such as database management systems and systems analysis & design. Graduates of this program may also pursue higher learning in the related fields of computer science or information technology.
Campuses with ASCT
Apply & register online for the ASCT course. Simply click this online registration button.
- Demonstrate proficiency in basic computing and networking skills relevant to small office/home (SOHO) environments
- Apply troubleshooting and maintenance through the use of appropriate electronics and electrical tools, instruments, and equipment
- Solve IT-related problems, develop algorithms, and write structured computer programs through the use of various programming languages\
- Implement data models using database programs
- Web Developer
- PC Support Specialist
- Network Support Specialist