2 - Year Associate in Computer Technology (ACT)
Ready to InnovateThe two-year Associate in Computer Technology program is designed to jumpstart a student's career in the field of computer technology. Students will gain the fundamental competencies in the design and development of information systems. The program aims to develop the students' analytical, programming, and critical thinking skills through intensive hands-on programming projects in major courses such as database management systems and systems analysis & design. Graduates of this program may also pursue higher learning in the related fields of computer science or information technology.
Campuses with ASCT
Apply & register online for the ASCT course. Simply click this online registration button.
- Analyze a problem, identify, and define the computing requirements with respect to organizational factors appropriate to its solution an plan strategies for their solution.
- Design, implement, and evaluate computer-based systems, process, components, or programs to meet desired needs and requirements under various constraints.
- Deploy and use effectively skills, tools, and techniques necessary for information systems practice.
- Communicate effectively with a range if audiences. Communication skills includes technical writing, presentation and negotiation.
- Recognize the need for and engage in an independent and life-long learning, planning self-learnig and improving performances as the foundation for ongoing professional development.
- Computer Programmer
- Systems Integration Personnel
- IT Audit Personnel
- Technical Support Specialist
- Quality Assurance Specialist