Bachelor of Science in Information Technology (BSIT)
Bachelor of Science in Information Technology The BS Information Technology program is designed to equip students with Information Technology competencies to manage information resources and develop business applications. It focuses on network technology, systems analysis and design, programming, database development, web technology, and project planning. The integration of theories learned inside the classroom, hands-on projects in the laboratories, and on-the-job training will develop the students' abilities to apply a methodological approach in providing business solutions.
Campuses with BSIT
Apply & register online for the BSIT course. Simply click this online registration button.
- Apply a variety of technological and managerial theories, tools, and techniques to enhance business systems
- Design and develop database management systems for various industries and platforms
- Apply software solutions in addressing the organization's needs and goals
- Anticipate and resolve challenges in the IT field and adapt to the rapidly changing technology
- IT Project Manager
- Software Engineer
- Database Administrator
- Business Applications Developer/Programmer
- Web Developer
- Systems Analyst
- Systems Support Specialist
- Mobile Applications Developer