2 - Year Hospitality & Restaurant Services (HRS)
The two-year Hospitality and Restaurant Services program is designed to jumpstart the student's career in the hospitality industry. Students will be prepared to earn national certificates on cookery, food and beverage, bartending, and local guiding services. The combination of classroom activities, laboratory training in state-of-the-art facilities, and field experiences aim to develop organized, guest-centered, and efficient hospitality and food service industry practitioners.
Campuses with HRS
Apply & register online for the HRS course. Simply click this online registration button.
- Prepare, cook, and serve local and international culinary dishes for different occasions
- Provide food and beverage services in restaurants, bars, and catering operations
- Prepare and serve beverages in accordance with international standards
- Provide accommodation and room services for hotels and resorts
- Provide guide services for tour itineraries
- Use the industry-standard software for various operations of hotels and restaurants
- Food Attendant
- Tour Guide
- Pastry Cook
- Line Cook