Bachelor of Science in Office Administration (BSOA)
The BS Office Administration program prepares students to handle effective management of common office environments. The course enhances the students' leadership abilities in the workplace by learning the organization, management, and business communication skills needed by dynamic supervisors and managers. The students will also know how to utilize office productivity programs for a more efficient workflow. Equipped with experiences in real office environment from on-the-job training, the graduates will have a solid foundation to become office professionals.
Campuses with BSOA
Apply & register online for the BSOA course. Simply click this online registration button.
- Organize tasks and manage time, information, and office resources
- Use various office productivity tools and programs efficiently in managing administrative functions
- Manage office records using manual and electronic filing systems
- Transcribe with accuracy
- Practice interpersonal skills and customer service
- Compose professional business correspondences
- Office Supervisor/Administrator
- Clerical Supervisor
- Senior Administrative Assistant
- Management Trainee
- Administrative Assistant
- Executive Assistant/Secretary