2 - Year Information Technology (IT)
The two-year Information Technology program provides students with programming skills in various high-level languages for a start-up career in the information technology field. The program also hones the students' communication skills relevant to technical customer service environments. The course will also prepare students to earn national certificates in programming and contact center services.
Campuses with IT
Apply & register online for the IT course. Simply click this online registration button.
- Develop computer programming solutions for various businesses
- Build and manage databases
- Design, create, and publish dynamic web pages
- Communicate effectively with clients and fellow workers
- Assess and troubleshoot software and computer hardware problems
- Web Developer
- Technical/Customer Service Representative
- Support Specialist