Bachelor of Science in Business Management Major in Operations (BSBM)
Bachelor of Science in Business Management Major in Operations The BS Business Management program with major in Operations is designed to provide competencies essential for manufacturing and service-related businesses. It focuses on the operational management of the processes to produce and distribute products and services. Students will gain knowledge and skills in business planning, market research and analysis, organizational development, financial analysis, inventory and logistics management, and marketing. The integration of theories learned inside the classroom and on-the-job training will train students to become ethical business professionals and entrepreneurs.
Campuses with BSBM
Apply & register online for the BSBM course. Simply click this online registration button.
- Develop business plans
- Analyze and evaluate financial reports, proposals, and concept papers using appropriate analytical tools
- Build and manage effective processes for day-to-day operations in manufacturing and service-related businesses
- Manage various organizational structures and human resource development
- Use applicable technology for the improvement of business operations
- Project Manager
- Business Operations Manager
- Marketing Manager
- Logistics Supervisor
- Warehouse Supervisor
- Operations Research Analyst
- Management Trainee in Operations/Production