A student applicant follows the registration and enrollment procedures prescribed according to his
student classification. In general, however, the following procedures shall be observed:
- Secure a Student Admission Form from the Registrar’s Office.
- Fill out the Student Admission Form and submit it together with the required documents to the Registrar’s Office for validation.
- Take the exam or interview if required by the Registrar.
- Consult the Registrar about the courses to enroll in and the registration schedule.
- Select a class schedule, fill out the Registration Form and submit it to the Registrar’s Office for assessment.
- Pay the corresponding fees to the cashier.
- Obtain a copy of the form with the official stamp by presenting the official receipt to the Registrar’s Office.
- Present your copy of the Registration Form on the first day of classes for identification.